5 Spd Super Coupe and more

MotoMel

This is just a heads up that Pic N Pull on Sykes Road in Virginia Beach has a decent looking 5 speed, running, Super Coupe that they will be selling soon, possibly this week. The body looks pretty fair from what I could see of it, but the interior looks like a 14 year old was trying to customize it. I have no idea what the price will be. It shouldn't be much, those interested should go see the car and speak to the manager.
This coming Saturday they will start parting out a '94 Mark VIII, DOHC engine anybody?
There is also a '92? Cougar with a 5.0 HO engine in it with an AOD trans. A super rare car that very few know about. It's been there for at least 2 weeks already and the engine is still in it. The car is due to be crushed soon, so if anyone is interested they should get there as soon as possible. The car is a white coupe that is in the third or fourth row of the Ford section and near the end of the row near the fence. I'm sure some of you can use or want some of this so go check it out! And NO I don't work there! I just like to see good stuff go to those that need it instead of being crushed.

MotoMel

This is just a heads up that Pic N Pull on Sykes Road in Virginia Beach has a decent looking 5 speed

I went by there last week and saw a blue sc behind the fence but I thought someone had bought it because of the writing on the windshield. The interior had alot of the dash and console pieces painted royal blue and white. ( very ricey looking ) Is that the one you were talking about? I usually stop by there every other week just to check things out since I live 10 min. away.

Yup, thats the one. They have had at least 4 SCs there in the last 60 days. One, a Cougar, had fresh reman heads and they were crushed, the blower was about all that was sold and last week they crushed a 50th anniversary Bird with the interior, rear-end, tires and wheels. The interior was worn but not destroyed and only 112,000 (I think,) on the clockwith a fair body. The one they are going to sell looks like a pretty straight body and it's so dirty it's hard to tell if it is Navy Blue or Black.

Back