PDA

View Full Version : SCCoSE meeting this Sunday at 1 pm.

Mike Puckett
01-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Time for another lunch meeting. A few people have indicated that Saturday isn't always a good day for them so let's try it on Sunday this time. Bambelini's was suggested by Robert D. but the more convenient location at NorthLake isn't open for lunch on the weekend but the one at Beaver Ruin and Lawrenceville Hwy (Hwy 29) is open. To give anybody who goes to church time to get there we'll meet at 1 o'clock. To get there go I-85 north of I-285 to Beaver Ruin Rd about 4 miles and turn right. Go all of the way down to Lawrenceville Hwy. Bambelini's is on the left in the Kroger shopping center. There is a left turn into the parking lot just before the intersection. I'll have my cell phone on so call me if you get lost on the way. 404-824-9629.

93Blackbird
01-31-2008, 10:30 AM
I may have to miss this one too. The truck needs new header gaskets and I am still having to drive the wife around as she recovers from her knee surgery. Ya'll have fun.

Mike Puckett
01-31-2008, 01:42 PM
We'll miss you but we'll have more meets.

the-big-e
01-31-2008, 02:45 PM
If you could move it a little more to the north-east on I-85 :p I might be able to attend.....

Somewhere closer to Clemson.......;)

Mike Puckett
01-31-2008, 06:26 PM
Actually, if there were enough people in the area we could do something around the Clemson area. It's only an hour and a half from here. There should be lots of places to meet at. We just need some attendees and someone who knows the area to help set it up. It's 3-4 hrs or so from Charlotte but maybe you could come to Atlanta Dragway during the season. It's an hour closer. I've been trying to get a meeting there for years, not necessarily to race just watch, but nobody wants to come but me.

the-big-e
01-31-2008, 09:36 PM
Where is the strip in relation to Atlanta.....

I lived there for a few years right of J C Blvd. and 85......

Mike Puckett
01-31-2008, 10:45 PM
Atlanta Dragway is at US 441 exit 149 on I-85. I run the Summit points series plus a few others. If you look at the Atlantadragway.com site they have the schedule published.