blower and rotors

notorious sc

On the Magnuson web site their is a blower the MP1900 6Th generation that has a 160 degree twist on 4 lobes.My question is,can those rotors be used on the M-90? We all know that the rotors of a m112 can fit with some mods.I noticed that the rotors are smaller on the MP1900 than than the M-112? If so,how much more hp can we expect if possible? I read on magazine about this blower in comparison with the M112, the M-1900 made over 150 hp on top of m112? Just had a little extra time on my hands.I leave the on anwsers to the experts on this board.____Thanks

This makes me wonder about the custom rotors that Mr. Demmitt had somebody make up for his blower. I wonder if his rotors are set up in a similar way to this design. I would think changing the original intended port of the blower itself might make a different design rotor pack more beneficial and efficient for upgraded M90's.

what about those rotor packs inside a MPX? I think that it maybe possible because the rotors are smaller than the M112,but the again im not machinest.Thats just my opinion.

I think you would be better off having someone fab up a TVS to fit on the SC.

I might consider it if the M112 doesn't work out as well as hoped.

I think you would be better off having someone fab up a TVS to fit on the SC.

I might consider it if the M112 doesn't work out as well as hoped.

Be glad to take somemore of your hard earned cash and mount a TVS up to a 3.8:eek::D:D

Ken

The Eaton TVS is the company's new blower that has more of a twist to the rotors so it can gain some of the compressing qualities of a twin screw blower but still be called a Roots.

The Eaton TVS is the company's new blower that has more of a twist to the rotors so it can gain some of the compressing qualities of a twin screw blower but still be called a Roots.

I wonder if one can be mounted to a supercoupe:eek:

i am not sure if they have not hit the market. but should have a nice price tag comparable to a Twinscrew. then you have to get someone to adapt them to SC manifold. sounds like $3000-$4000.

I went to eatons website. These blowers are on the new Cadillac Seville-STS-V's. They are also the same style of blower on the new Z06 Corvette. I messaged them for some information and comments to adapt this rotor technology to an M-90, so I'll let you all know what they have to say, but I doubt they will be very helpful. Maybe we can get 1 step closer to Jim's custom rotors...oooooo yeah

I'm pretty sure someone told me the case sizes were different, so a hybrid would be a no-go if that is the case.

Be glad to take somemore of your hard earned cash and mount a TVS up to a 3.8:eek::D:D

Ken

The TVS is bigger in every way, so it will go well with the hood idea I have planned.

Maybe in a year or two, I really wanna get the most out of the M112 first.

You are at the top of the list for people to take my money for special made SC parts though. ;)

I went to eatons website. These blowers are on the new Cadillac Seville-STS-V's. They are also the same style of blower on the new Z06 Corvette. I messaged them for some information and comments to adapt this rotor technology to an M-90, so I'll let you all know what they have to say, but I doubt they will be very helpful. Maybe we can get 1 step closer to Jim's custom rotors...oooooo yeah

update please :)

Back