Boss 302 four bolt main block for sale/SOLD

351tt

If anyone is interested , I have a real boss 302 block for sale , it has two sleeves [ not side by side ] and I think it is .030 or .040 over .
Just the block with main caps , no internals.
Want it out of the garage, make an offer.
Thanks.
Dave.

Sold.

Last edited:
BUMP:
The block is still in my garage..
It is machined for .030 over pistons , and when prepped properly will hold 700+hp , it is a REAL four bolt main Boss block .
Make an offer, you'll probably get it.
If not , gonna get rid of it the old fashioned way.
Dave.

If anyone is interested , I have a real boss 302 block for sale , it has two sleeves [ not side by side ] and I think it is .030 or .040 over .
Just the block with main caps , no internals.
Want it out of the garage, make an offer.
Thanks.
Dave.

Dave,

I just caught this thread now. I'm inquiring with someone who may be interested if the price is right. I'll try to get back to you here in the next day or two.

Cheers,

Sean

No problem Sean, but for reference, tell him to talk to a competent machine shop , if he was going to push over 1000hp, then no, but 700 should be no problem if "machined properly".
And still waaaaay cheaper than an SVO block.
I was keeping it for a future Maverick project [ twin turbo of course ] , but life gets in the way sometime and I can't even get around to finishing the 351 twin turbo supercoupe at the moment so , I figure I might as well make room
Dave.
[turbo system on the 351 truck is finally done though :) ].

Dave,

Sorry, but he's going to pass. I think the sleeves scared him.

Sean

I know this is an old thread, sent you a pm. Do you still have the block or did you use it as a boat anchor?

Back