ebay fmic?

From what I read it doens't seem too bad, but the pictures wouldn't load so I'm not 100% sure.

Either way, I'd get a fan on it. :)

Looked ok to me

It's a cheaper way to go if you want to upgrade from stock!

My opinion, don't know how far that goes though:D

Tom

I mean

If you can't afford an MP FMIC or even a Double IC this would be the way to go definately!!!!! Even just putting a IC Fan on your stocker makes a difference, the FMIC on ebay plus shipping is still like 150 saving from new D/IC's w/out shipping, you could look at it that way too:eek:

There's lots of IC's and parts on Ebay. If you remove the condensor or swap a smaller one in from a '88 Bronco II, you can go almost straight through where the stock IC was and maybe a FMIC that has inlet/outlet on the same side for cleaner piping. For looks, I would rather get some pipe mandrel bent to fit, rather than lots of couplings. Muffler shops with mandrels are rare, expensive and they don't stock aluminum pipe. And you still have to adapt to the return plenum.

I doubt it will work as well as the MP FMIC. Then again, even that has had some issues with overheating.

I doubt it will work as well as the MP FMIC. Then again, even that has had some issues with overheating.

I doubt too but is 900.00 cheaper!

There's lots of IC's and parts on Ebay. If you remove the condensor or swap a smaller one in from a '88 Bronco II, you can go almost straight through where the stock IC was and maybe a FMIC that has inlet/outlet on the same side for cleaner piping. For looks, I would rather get some pipe mandrel bent to fit, rather than lots of couplings. Muffler shops with mandrels are rare, expensive and they don't stock aluminum pipe. And you still have to adapt to the return plenum.

my a/c is gone anyways i have to remove the condensor still. So I think i might go front mount, i thought there were a bunch of people on here that have ebay fmic on there cars:(

my a/c is gone anyways i have to remove the condensor still. So I think i might go front mount, i thought there were a bunch of people on here that have ebay fmic on there cars:(

Daspanka is one.
Miller I thought is another, although I may be wrong on that. There's a few if you search FMIC

You might as well just do this:

gayremoteturbo.jpg

Ebay china crap all the way!

cee.jpg

That is your ride in another year :)

Last edited:
I bought an EBay FMIC for $200 and my setup is WAY more efficient than an MP FMIC. MP IC couldn't touch my ACT's.

Mostly because it's large (31x12x4 end-to-end) and it doesn't bolt to the RADIATOR. It mounts in front of the crash bar.

I bought an EBay FMIC for $200 and my setup is WAY more efficient than an MP FMIC. MP IC couldn't touch my ACT's.

Mostly because it's large (31x12x4 end-to-end) and it doesn't bolt to the RADIATOR. It mounts in front of the crash bar.
sounds like i might try it:)

Back