Gas Pedal Adjustment

Unless your TPS is way out of wack, I highly doubt that is your slowness problem. You will actually be hitting full throttle as far as the computer is concerned before your foot hits the floor.

Now raising the pedal up level to the brake etc can be useful :D, especially if your into sliding etc.

Unless your TPS is way out of wack, I highly doubt that is your slowness problem. You will actually be hitting full throttle as far as the computer is concerned before your foot hits the floor.

Now raising the pedal up level to the brake etc can be useful :D, especially if your into sliding etc.

Haha, I was on my way outside to adjust it anyways. Gonna raise the idle a little bit too. Idles too low in gear for my tastes. Gonna check the TPS as well. :D

Change the sparkplugs, fuel filter, etc etc.
Stupid car is like a wife. :p

I have noticed that my 95' auto also idles a lil low in gear. How exactly do you adjust the idle speed?

Properly, through a chip that will modify the idle settings....

To do the usual cheap attitude thing and not do it properly which leads to a crap running car... adjust the throttle stop screw

Your choice ;)

Properly, through a chip that will modify the idle settings....

To do the usual cheap attitude thing and not do it properly which leads to a crap running car... adjust the throttle stop screw

Your choice ;)

Nah, I won't touch the idle screw. :)
If you read the Members Faqs, it tells you how.
Surprisingly, AllData mentions almost the exact same procedure.

Back