looking to buy a 89 SC ( NOT RUNNING)

shawpdx1

the previous owner had done a head gasket job on it and all 6 cylnders only have 65 lbs any ideas? it has 165000 bone stock, white, auto trans. straight, some interior issues not sure how good the suspension is havent gone to look at it in person yet hes asking $750.00

Last edited:
yeah I did it dosent even start Id have to drag it home . I offered him $300 unseen (or Just from pictures) he didnt like that offer so oh well theres more out there.

Rings

I have had my xr7 fry the rings when I blew my gaskets and had to force the car an extra mile to be in a safer place to pull off the freeway (no shoulder) The other thing to think about, is there any coolant in the oil. Personally I dont buy a headgasket project unless it still drives.... If I was considering that car I would expect to rebuild of replace the engine. just something to think about

YEAH TOM Thats what I told him I offerd him $300, he wasnt up for that (understand) told him to part it out, the body and interior were in nice condition Id give it that. I'll just keep looking cant just own 1 Super coupe

Back