PDA

View Full Version : Junk cars anyone?

pnyklr
02-03-2008, 02:47 AM
I work part time with my friends towing company and try to help out as much as possible

if anyone has any junk cars or trucks no matter what type or condition that are no longer wanted (title not necessary) please PM me and I will set something up

if there is no title we require a copy of your drivers license for our protection

Thanks !!

We have an older wheel lift and could possibly have access to a flatbed

Its a good learning experience for me (I'm kind of volunteering for this just to learn)

KwikGSeX
02-03-2008, 01:06 PM
I work part time with my friends towing company and try to help out as much as possible

if anyone has any junk cars or trucks no matter what type or condition that are no longer wanted (title not necessary) please PM me and I will set something up

if there is no title we require a copy of your drivers license for our protection

Thanks !!

We have an older wheel lift and could possibly have access to a flatbed

Its a good learning experience for me (I'm kind of volunteering for this just to learn)

I know someone with a junked 12.8 a/t Talon that you might want to pick up :D

pnyklr
02-03-2008, 07:26 PM
that idiot bought all the parts I wanted from that guy parting out the car on the board

thought he was selling it hes such a putz

KwikGSeX
02-04-2008, 08:10 PM
that idiot bought all the parts I wanted from that guy parting out the car on the board

thought he was selling it hes such a putz

He did apologize to you.. He sooooo nice!!!