I just had a conversation with Coy Miller

It turns out that he is interested in selling his SC. He stated that it is capable of 11's on gas. Should I build my own using his Stage II, or should I consider buying his for 20K+???????? Hmmmm!:confused:
I am seriously considering making him an offer.

Last edited:
hmmm depends if you want the satisfaction of building your own or not..And Im nto sure what his car has besides motor..Look into it..20,000 plus is very steep

umm

with all the mods listed on you sig. you only, if that in the 14's you must be in the 13's at least???????come on!;)

Oh hell I have no idea how fast it is..But I can tell you this..Im doing a track day real soon//Just getting my NOS dry system setup..I plan on doing a bonzai run..But just for the record...I mustr be in the 14's now!

Coy has been playing with the idea of selling his silver SC for awhile but I imagine he is having too much fun with it.

$20K is alot for a '91 SC, but I know you would likely spend much more to go as fast as Coy is asking. He has spent a ton on that car to get where it is today.

Damon,

Your SC should be in the 13's if you drive it right. I have wwwaaayyy less done to mine and my quickest time is 14.4 @ 92 mph. SO, you should easily be in the 13's

All I did was put in 3.27's, K&N filter, Removed Air Silencer, and I took off the mufflers.

When I took'er to the track I dropped my tire pressure to 25 psi (still not low enough, still had wheel hop) and slipped the clutch off the line and held it balls to the wall after that. Fourth gear wasn't an option cause it would slow me down 2 to 3 tenths of a second so I just held'er out till the end. I hit about 5600-5700 rpm by the end in 3rd. But she held up so its all good.

But, good luck when you get out there.

Later,
Hock

Dale,

Yes, I've kicked it around at times. The kicker might have been when I went for a ride in a 03 Cobra at the Nationals. This thing was awesome with only like 4 mod's done to it. It put out over 460 hp and 470 torque and the young kid gave me the ride of my life. It was fun. The 03 Cobra would replace the SC if I can sell it.

Why don't you buy it. I even have a few extra parts for it that I haven't even installed yet.

Back