PDA

View Full Version : Black or Brown SC Seats

jasonLmarsh
02-04-2008, 02:59 AM
I'm looking for some Brown (mocha or tan) or maybe black Supercoupe seats and matching carpet. Need to be willing to ship them, or meet within 100~ miles of Oklahoma City. Send pics & price to [email protected]

pock1
02-04-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm looking for some Brown (mocha or tan) or maybe black Supercoupe seats and matching carpet. Need to be willing to ship them, or meet within 100~ miles of Oklahoma City. Send pics & price to [email protected]

i have a set from my 95 sc. check my post for pics......95 sc parting out in ny. thx tony.

jasonLmarsh
02-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Ahh yes, I tried to email you last night but the email address in your post bounced. So I also PM'd you. Please send me an email and quote me the whole set of seats (front & rear) and the carpet if it's in decent shape (no major stains or rips.) Shipping to business address at zip 73130 or I can pick up at a freight Terminal in Oklahoma City.
Thanks,
Jason
[email protected]

Randeeofdawoods
02-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Ahh yes, I tried to email you last night but the email address in your post bounced. So I also PM'd you. Please send me an email and quote me the whole set of seats (front & rear) and the carpet if it's in decent shape (no major stains or rips.) Shipping to business address at zip 73130 or I can pick up at a freight Terminal in Oklahoma City.
Thanks,
Jason
[email protected]

I have a rear seat bottom, black, in beautiful condition. I know it may be too much trouble for just this one piece, but let me know. I can provide pics upon request.

grateful_carl
02-05-2008, 03:04 AM
Jason I live in Edmond, OK and am selling a very nice pair of SC black 1990 seats (cloth) check the parts for sale section. No shipping you can drive the 11 miles to Edmond and pick them up. Pictures in my for sale post.

quicktsi
02-10-2008, 02:03 AM
What are you doing with the seats that are in the car now?