SCbird1

90MaroonLX

Email Address: scbird1@sbcglobal.net
User Name: scbird1
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Bought a set of manual seat tracks from Mark last week. Great seller: Quick and friendly replies to my messages, prompt shipping, and he even held on to the tracks for a few days for me until my paycheck came in.

I'd definitely buy from him again.

Mark and I have done business over the past few years. He's a great guy to do business with! I just recently bought a hood and front bumper from him. He'll get you what you need at a fair price and rest assured the parts will be better than described. He's a positive reflection on the MN-12 community and I'll be doing business with him again!

email address:SCbird1@sbcglobal.net
user name: SCbird1
Over due in telling everyone, what any person who has met him, knows. Mark is a great person to know. He will treat you better than he does himself. I was lucky to end up with his black 91 SC. A beautiful car.
Drove it a couple of days this week. Washed and waxed her before I put her back in the garage last night.
Glad to call him a friend. lbreen

Another plus for this seller. Bought radio, cowl pieces and fog lights from him...all packaged safely and arrived intact. Smooth as can be...thanks bro!

Back