So what's everyone up to lately?

AMD[H]unter

I figured I'd drop back in to see what was going on. Well, I find that Miller has an AR, Jim's in the 9's, and an SC just got totaled. Lot'sa new activity, that's for sure. Were there ever any CNC or some kind of aftermarket head made?

I sold my SC about 2 months ago for....uh...1800 bucks. Yeah, yeah, I got ripped. At any rate, that did help me in paying towards the Cobra. I really do miss the ol' gal, and I actually, believe it or not, miss working on SC's. Me any my buddy are going to be putting a built motor in his car (actually one I had built, but sold it to him when I got the Cobra). I am sure it will be like old times, bleeding all over and cussing the car. lol

So, how's it goin'?

new_wheels-_1_-_Medium_.jpg

Damn I miss that car....:(

Last edited:
wish i would have bought that sc i would have def paid 2 grand for it, as i am going to be getting insurance money soon for my sc. Looking at the attached picture it looked like a beautiful car!!

I see you took off your hood insulation as I see it in the back of the garage :D
That was the first free MOD I did when I had mine.
Have you cut the vents flaps open yet.

he said he tapped the gas it popped the front tires up an inch and blew the head gaskets. An sc prolly would have shot the heads off just by cranking that damn thing. ITS HUGE, i want one lol!!

Well, it's got 73k on it now, which is too high for my liking, but I have to DD it. :( I am going to get a beater to drive soon, I hope. I paid 21 for it.

Back