is the cluster lights...

slipknot1212121

Hooked up to the same thing as the mileage counter???Reason I ask is, my guage lights always worked..I went to the gas station in the day, filled up and reset the trip meter, went back home shut off the car.later that night i hop in it and no dash lights,rpm,mph etc all work just no lights,now the wierd part is i noticed my trip meter was only at .2 of a mile when I drove atleast 5 miles. and reset it at the gas station. Is this telling me somethin took a crap .2 miles after fillin up?? and i wouldnt think the lights would be hooked up with the milage anyways?? Or why would the tach and mph work but not the milage??Either way, any suggestions?? tried searching and came up with check the fuse bla bla,anything else?? thanx

wow, never seen this but out oof curiousity I swapped fuses anyways, ha it worked?? the fuse in it didnt look "popped" but I guess it was?? lol sorry guys

Resetting the trip odometer seems to be the death of our odometers, spedo will work but not the odometer,common problem.

Yea I guess soo, my lights work but no odometer now Ill never know my mpg with the 5spd swap as I was hoping to compare..It was actuall the first major cruise with the 5spd...as of now I do notice the gas guage going down alot less compared with the auto,and if you can see a difference in the crappy guage, there must be a fair amount of mpg increase;) anyways bla bla thanx again

wow, never seen this but out oof curiousity I swapped fuses anyways, ha it worked?? the fuse in it didnt look "popped" but I guess it was?? lol sorry guys

I had the same thing i checked over all the fuses really good and i actually had a guy from pa call me and send me wiring diagrams to look it over and found out after replacing all the fuses that there was one that was blown but looked perfectly normal!!

did you touch anythng else while reparing it? maybe some static electricity sparked something. or you maybe messed something up?

Back