*SOLD*USED 4.10 gears for an 8.8" differential $125 shipping included *PICS ADDED*

scjesse77

*SOLD*USED 4.10 gears for an 8.8" differential $125 shipping included *PICS ADDED*

I have a set of USED 4.10 ring and pinion gears for an 8.8" differential. According to the person I got them from, they were on a Mustang for a while. He took them off and got some 3.55 gears instead. There is nothing wrong with them other than the fact that they are used. I was gonna install them on my Mustang, but chose to go with 3.73's (which I got from the same guy used) instead and I've had these just sitting on my garage for a while now. If anyone is interested e-mail me to scjesse77@hotmail.com, call or text me to my cell phone 956-207-2927. I would prefer money order by mail. Pay pal takes too damn long. . . Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• 410.1.jpg
    410.1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 81
  • 410.2.jpg
    410.2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 410.3.jpg
    410.3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 410.jpg
    410.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I have a set of USED 4.10 ring and pinion gears for an 8.8" differential. According to the person I got them from, they were on a Mustang for a while. He took them off and got some 3.55 gears instead. There is nothing wrong with them other than the fact that they are used. I was gonna install them on my Mustang, but chose to go with 3.73's (which I got from the same guy used) instead and I've had these just sitting on my garage for a while now. If anyone is interested e-mail me to scjesse77@hotmail.com, call or text me to my cell phone 956-207-2927. I would prefer money order by mail. Pay pal takes too damn long. . . There are some pics available in the parts for sale section! Thanks everyone.

Question?

What brand are these gears? not for me but for a challenger for the TopSc record friend to make two test runs. Your price is a good deal but only if there made by the right company. Can you post a picture of the forward load thrust pattern of the ring gear?

Last edited:
Pics Added

:D Motive gear is the brand. That is the only brand this guy likes to use. I don't have a digital camera. My picture phone was the best I could do. Hope it helps.

Thats good. Unless your looking for a regional buyer, please post in the parts for sale forum next time?? Thanks.

Back