42 lb injectors

Noooooooo

They will not work there all together differaint injectors your best bet is to order some Ford Motorsports 42lb injectors or get some from Summit racing order on line at SummitRacing.com or call 1-800-230-3030

You won't find a very cheap price for injectors from Summit.

Your best bet: http://www.racetronix.com/621031.html

Racetronix

Dan tested these on his fuel injection flow bench two injectors at 6 hrs had low pressure pulsating spray one shut down. The cheaper injectors may sound good to the wallet but in the long run spells more cash to hand out. We found the best injectors are MSD or Ford Motorsports 42lb injectors but its up to the buyer what he feels he can spend

Last edited:
I found out that I bought the injectors from RaceTronix for $215 to my door and ran low 12's with them. They provide warranties, as well.

Forgot to add that I have 30K miles on them, as well. Sounds good to me.

Last edited:
Go to one of the Lightning boards and check the for sale page or post that you looking for stock Lightning 42# injectors. A lot of those guy's are upgrading or have upgraded injectors and you'll most likely be able to pick some up cheap. I bought three sets of eight that way. Kept two sets of six for my SC's and sold the other two sets of six.

Back