Feb 23rd 21st Annual mustang and Ford Roundup

I'm beginning to think that Flip don't like us any more. :eek::D

Sitting in a parking lot all day + a sea of mustangs = No fun for me…:eek: Now if there was a Auto-x course in the parking lot that would be another thing.:D

I know I'll be disappointing you guys, but this time I'll have to sit Waterford out. Still sick, and had to visit the Dr. today because of it, and though I'll likely feel a lot better by Saturday, I'm spending too much and making too little lately.

This day usually sets me back about $55 for gas, registration, and lunch, and I need to stretch it to other areas of my life and health at the moment. I'll miss out hanging with you all V/M.

Sucks, but 'tis life, and I will make the next one, hopefully.

Dan

Still having issues with the brakes, will update when I've exhausted all troubleshooting I know of.

Last edited:
Still having issues with the brakes, will update when I've exhausted all troubleshooting I know of.

Dan, Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it but I understand why.

What brake problems are you experiencing? Give me a call if you want to discuss.

Bryan

man i just came back from there and i was drooling all over your sc and taking pictures of it i walked by it like 6 times and didn't see the owner?? kind of sad seeing that beautiful engine get wet.

wanted to ask you a few questions too, great job on the car man!

man i just came back from there and i was drooling all over your sc and taking pictures of it i walked by it like 6 times and didn't see the owner?? kind of sad seeing that beautiful engine get wet.

wanted to ask you a few questions too, great job on the car man!

Sorry I missed you. We were walking around looking for the Mustangs.... didn't see any though:D

The engine dried up just fine... a little water never hurt anything.

Bryan

Back