Leaking from under the intake or head

JDC

I fixed themostat housing gasket. It looks like it is leaking from were the intake and head on driver side meet. Is this possible?? If so it looks like I've got to take the blower off. Can I take the top of the blower and blower outlet tube off at the same time since I don't have a spaner wrench? vs taking off the blower outlet tube by itself. I haven't got a torque wrench for the spaner wrench either. The torque to yield bolts that are on the heads I can't tighten anymore, so I will have to replace w/ARP bolts, to check the head gaskets. I haven't got any water in my oil. Tried to get a pressure tester from a part store but it won't fit my stock 90 SC radiator. Any sudjestions would be appreciated. Thanks, JD

Can I take the top of the blower and blower outlet tube off at the same time since I don't have a spaner wrench? vs taking off the blower outlet tube by itself. Any sudjestions would be appreciated. Thanks, JD

Yes, it's easier to remove the upper tube and blower outlet as one unit. Reseal both with permatex high temp copper RTV when putting it back together.

David

Back