cold air induction

slowpoke

Would a cold air induction add anything over a k&n filter in the stock housing with the bottom shaved off? and in such case that it will, would it be worth the money?

And yes i have found alot of cold air induction systems, but witch 1's from trial and error r the best to use?

Last edited:
Would a cold air induction add anything over a k&n filter in the stock housing with the bottom shaved off? and in such case that it will, would it be worth the money?

And yes i have found alot of cold air induction systems, but witch 1's from trial and error r the best to use?

probably not alot of difference on a stock motor but if you want to hear more supercharger whine throw on an metal pipe cai and listen to the "music". I have 3 supercoupes with 3 different cai's, a mp 3.5", a zr 3" and a mac 3".

Do they make them so that the air filter stays under the hood in the engine compartment? Here in Oregon it rains to much and there's always gravel on the roads. It would tare up the filter quick if I were to put it down low.

Just make sure you get a divider in place to help block out the heated air from the engine. Some members here have made their own and mp makes one as well.

Back