Pinks All Out (what are you bringing)

CurtisPaulfrey

ok 'm getting ready for pinks and I'm going over all the things I will need for 2 days of testing and then 2 days of racing......

lets get a good working list of things to take

I have dads truck/trailer.....other than that I'm on my own.....and go

ok 'm getting ready for pinks and I'm going over all the things I will need for 2 days of testing and then 2 days of racing......

lets get a good working list of things to take

I have dads truck/trailer.....other than that I'm on my own.....and go

Pinks All out

We where going to go to Vegas Pinks All Out with the Silver Bullet right at the 2nd to the last day before the event we get a call there full over the entry numbers. Make sure you are pre enterd and hope they dont bump you out like they did us

Last edited:
Pinks All out

We where going to go to Vegas Pinks All Out with the Silver Bullet right at the 2nd to the last day before the event we get a call there full over the entry numbers. Make sure you are pre enterd and hope they dont bump you out like they did us

Not a problem ;)

Bring one of those battery booster things, fully charged. Check all your tensioner pullies to make sure they are aren't about to fail.

Make sure your hose for the coolant recovery tank is on their tight. Check vac lines and tie them down if you haven't already.

extra nitros bottle if you run nitros. Air compressor to adjust tire air pressures.

I'm bringing your dad's camaro to race :)

yeah thats kind of a bad deal.....he drove the car once..he didn't want to hurt his back any more than it already is..so I picked up that project....it went from a small tire street car to this.....I have a few more parts coming for the camaro (wheelie bars/plugs/other little things)

bigtires.jpg

this will be the car going to pinks, the SC hasn't been running well/long enough to get a tune or dyno time

when pinks all out was in Bristol,took the 89sc 7 races won lost in 8th GN buick just buy a hair.you will enjoy every minute of it. good luck.

Back