18x8" Rims, Tires & slicks SOCAL $350 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

The_Ghost

DSCF0053.jpg
'

DSCF0054.jpg

P1016901edited.jpg

P1016898jj.jpg

They look good from afar but once you're within say 10 feet you can see all the texture and nastiness. These wheels wouldn't be so bad if you sandblasted them.

I need cash ASAP, $350 to the first person who picks them up.

THESE ARE IN PROPER 5x4.25 THUNDERBIRD LUG PATTERN

Here's a pic of what the wheels look like right now (in terms of finish) and mounted on them are the Goodyear Fierce UHP (Ultra High Performance) tires.
DSC04939.jpg

Set of FOUR Goodyear FIERCE UHP 235/40ZR18 tire LIKE NEW 90+% treadwear remaining
Set of FOUR 18" Alloy wheels with crummy finish
Set of TWO Hoosier 18" 275/35zr18 RACING SLICKS (only THREE passes on them, TONS AND TONS of life left!!!) $100 for these BUT ONLY AT THIS PRICE IF PACKAGED WITH THE REST.
If sold seperately, slicks are $150 for the pair.

So yeah, I think um $350 is WAY more than fair and you get a complete set of wheels, a complete set of tires AND a set of superwide slicks for autoX or drag. :)

Set some killer times.

-Ghost

bump for locals

bump for locals.

I am having issues with FedEx and don't want to ship because I frankly don't have time... my current 'job' has me busy 5:15am-7:30pm and then I work all night on paperwork, and then go to sleep at 1 or 2am if I am lucky... so really pick up is about the only option as the tires need to be remounted on the rims.

Best,
Ghost

I am interested in wheels and tires, but would have to ship to North Carolina. I have had good success with shipping items like these through Greyhound buslines. Let me know if you have a greyhound bus terminal near you, and if so I will do some research on how much it will cost me. Thanks

Back