Blower Coupler

After some more searching & help from you guys, I found some but they were the solid couplers... I'd like to have the spring loaded one since that's what I have (minus the crack that's in mine). Beside, most eveyone says the solid ones make a bad rattling sound. I talked to Charles at Magnum Powers but I can't remember if he said it was spring loaded or not. Guess I'll call & bug him again tomorrow.
Thanks!

After some more searching & help from you guys, I found some but they were the solid couplers... I'd like to have the spring loaded one since that's what I have (minus the crack that's in mine). Beside, most eveyone says the solid ones make a bad rattling sound. I talked to Charles at Magnum Powers but I can't remember if he said it was spring loaded or not. Guess I'll call & bug him again tomorrow.
Thanks!

Solid only

If you have a performance M90 aftermarket blower or even a stock M90 with 5 or 10% overdrive you want a solid coupler. The spring couplers are junk they break all the time. Take it from me I been through the ordeal when first starting out do it right the first time

Just wondering...

Anybody up for making a batch of couplers out of mild polyurethane? Maybe with a metal ring around the outside for strength? Somebody posted a source for bulk poly a while back and they did have 1-1/2 and 2" round stock.

Maybe the poly, being softer than the plastic, wouldn't rattle. Poly is chemical and abrasion resistant as well.

I don't have the tools.

Back