Anyone have?

89XR7TD

SCCoA Member
Thinking about seeing if someone in our area might want to trade my new 89-93 BHJ Balancer and cash for new Cowl hood or used 1? I just want to see if any of ya's would look into trading with me!
I just sold the balancer folks!

Tom

Last edited:
May 2nd-3rd!

The next event will be for the Spring Meet in Dayton, Ohio!!!!! Not too much action in Jersey that I know of? It's kind of a ghost town in the jersey forum!!!:rolleyes:

Tom

re: the show

The show was our best to date. We exceeded our goals. The local pizza was great. The ribs smelled and tasted great and the beer hit the spot. The turnout was extremely good considering it was an overcast day. Many spectators stopped bye to see the cars.

Plus we made some money!!! We donated all the profits to the Morrisville Ambulance Squad.
DSCF4075.jpg

Who knows the stuff they buy just may help save a life!!!!

Come join us next week at the "1st annual Wilkes Barre meet"!!!! :D

Missed it too!!!

Missed that show over the weekend due to trying to get my SC up and running:mad:!!!!What address is the Wilkes Barre Show being held at?

Tom

Cruise

Thought it was show, guess I should have payed more attention duh....
Wish i could have attended the 26th show,told Fred i'd be there w/or w/out car but ended up working on car:rolleyes:thanks miller for keeping us informed:)

Tom

oh yeah, do I have to register or just show up to the event? I will have my clean up. have not painted yet but she looks good

A cruse can be a low budget car show. There is no entrance fee to this one. If there is a fee a cruse will be around $1 that will go to a charity. A show will be $10+ and more formal. With this event all you need to do is pay for your food and drink.

We have a roped off area to park our cars (first come first serve). You should shine up your car up since we will talk cars and hand in the parking lot and special area set for us. Expect bystanders to come and look at your car if it is in the area.

We have some door prizes and goodie bags left over form the show that will be given away. There may be a trophy, I have to check with cougardoc and see if he was able to get some donated. Sorry I was busy for the past few weeks...

So just show up. Wash your car if you want to be in the special area. Do not wash it and park with the other cars if you like. It does not matter. Say that you were invited by ECRTcc! It is going to be fun!!!! :D

Ok I checked. This is a glorified meet. It is free.

There are 10 goodie bags for the first ten cars to sign in. We will hand out some tickets and provide door prizes to those who sign in. There will be a 10% off RedRobin coupon to everybody who signs up. All prizes were donated by our sponsors.

We have a covered patio to hand and order drinks and etc. Part of the lot is roped off just for us.

Everybody should try to get there between 11:00am and 12:00 noon.

We are expecting 40+ cars (and have room for many more) so it is going to be fun!

I hope to see ya there. :D

Re: Wilkes Barre lunch meet

Yes. It is rain or shine. I hear it will rain in the morning and be sunny in the afternoon. Since we start at 11am the worst will be behind us. I hope it rains so I do not have to wash the car. ;)

Admission is free. Bring the family. We have a covered area to meet and will have a roped off area to park the cars. Door prizes and first come first serve goodies bags will be available. :eek:

We will be easy to find. Just look for the banner.
DSCF1649.jpg

Last edited:
Back