Challenge over

(Who is next)

Who will be SCCoA's next Top Notch Performance engine Master? We got a winner last time around now here is a much better graphic cut way picture can you guess the simple questions?

(1) Name and type engine

(2) What this engine is used for

Last edited:
It looks like an electromagnetic pulse type engine.:confused: Could this be team SBR's next engine for the SC:eek:

Last edited:
+1 This one wasn't hard at all! :D

Dave,Damon & 2ToneCat

Good Job Guys (Darnnnn way to easy) you got it off the net :-( Ok I am working on one you wont find info to easy :) Super Hard stay tuned for ferther hard to figure out Part next time. The other thread was real fun took a long time to figure out

Last edited:
I didnt even see that picture on the site.

Besides the photo giving it all away I used to work for a company that did gas turbine retrofits on power plants making them COGEN.So it really wasnt all tat hard

I didnt even see that picture on the site.

Besides the photo giving it all away I used to work for a company that did gas turbine retrofits on power plants making them COGEN.So it really wasnt all tat hard

Thats neat

You use to work with gas turbine's I seen one it was the first turbine made in 1872 its real interesting. The Chrysler Tubine is neat

is a trans out of a 1960 pontiac,first hydromatic trans produced but did not stay on the market very long.engine i think was a 360 v8.

is a trans out of a 1960 pontiac,first hydromatic trans produced but did not stay on the market very long.engine i think was a 360 v8.

Thats Wicked :)

1960 Pontiac Hydromatic Trans Smooooooooooooth Shift but nothing like the Edsel Trans push button finger shift

Back