Challenge over

Who thinks they know?

Who is a smartest history auto Pro? These two pictures are one off proto cars made by car manufactures one restored one not. This is a hard deal unless you where around when these where made :) only three easy questions?

(1) Name of car?

(2) Year of car?

(3) manufacture of car?

Last edited:
It's a Tucker!! :D

Whatever they are, they are definitely 50's, maybe early 60's for the second.

Are these prototypes from company's still in existance today?

The first picture, being that this is a Ford Website, I would think that typically you would want to fool a ford website with a ford prototype, so my guess is that this was a proto for the first t-bird.

The second I would guess this to be a chysler if so, being that it kind of resembles an answer to the corvette and old Thunderbirds in that era.

Chris

P.S. Whats the big emphasis on "the King" anyways? I like to think of myself as "The Ace", so to be honest with you Jim, this is kind of an insult to my intelligence!:cool:

Last edited:
Jim I do believe the red car is a Aston Martin DB5, not sure on the year though :D

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see pap already guessed this, how is it now a DB5, i'm almost positive it is :confused:

Last edited:
It's a Tucker!! :D

Whatever it is, it is definitely 50's or early 60's.

Is this a prototype from a company still existance today?

I would guess this to be a chysler if so, being that it kind of resembles an answer to the corvette and old Thunderbirds in that era.

Chris

Chris

Great answers yes the company of both cars is still in existance today one hint its not a Chrysler :) just look real close at the cars some things will give you hints and some will move you in the right direction. This is a good challenge

Jim I do believe the red car is a Aston Martin DB5, not sure on the year though :D

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see pap already guessed this, how is it now a DB5, i'm almost positive it is :confused:

Good Shot

But no its not an Aston Martin :) See they may look like a car you know in a way but it moves you in the wrong direction. Look real close the total car there is clues that will hit you and you may be "The King" of all SC'ers

Back