PDA

View Full Version : Get-Together March 29th & 30th

Jim Demmitt Jr
02-20-2008, 11:43 PM
All American Get-Together

Pleasanton Fairgrounds the Good Guys car show with swap meet March 29th & 30th should be a fun event

Link for more info
http://www.good-guys.com

Ddubb
02-21-2008, 12:11 AM
... boring ... same old crap every year ...

- Dan

Jim Demmitt Jr
02-21-2008, 12:19 AM
... boring ... same old crap every year ...

- Dan

Car Show

I go for the swap meet you can find good parts if your into Muscle cars the car show not to sure. Its fun grab a hamburger fries and a couple beers check out the parts :-)

cmill95
02-25-2008, 04:23 PM
are you going to be there on the 29th or the 30th?

Still Crusin
02-26-2008, 01:59 AM
Well, if anyone is going, please post up. I'm a long time member of this club, but just moved to the west coast this past summer. The fairgrounds isn't far from me and I've never been to that event before here or anywhere else.
And Jim, I know you've been a long timer around here too, so hopefully I might get to see ya there.
So, it would be good if those that plan on going state what day.
I'll probably go the 29th. I'm going to be out-of-town between now and then, but will arrive back in Cali a few days before the event. I'll check back then. If more people are going the 30th, then I may go that day instead.

Jim Demmitt Jr
02-26-2008, 03:52 AM
Well, if anyone is going, please post up. I'm a long time member of this club, but just moved to the west coast this past summer. The fairgrounds isn't far from me and I've never been to that event before here or anywhere else.
And Jim, I know you've been a long timer around here too, so hopefully I might get to see ya there.
So, it would be good if those that plan on going state what day.
I'll probably go the 29th. I'm going to be out-of-town between now and then, but will arrive back in Cali a few days before the event. I'll check back then. If more people are going the 30th, then I may go that day instead.

Hey Guy's

Its nice to another long time member :-) I plan on being there the 29th 9:00am I will be in the swap meet area and cars for sale carral. I like these deals there fun plus find good parts a good price. Let me know who's all going like to meet up with all of you