Clutch Lines - aftermarket source ?

kpatton

Has anyone found an aftermarket soruce for the clutch line?

Has anyone approached edelbrock / russell for the possiblity of making one? ( or any other manufacturer for that matter )

If you have an old line that you can cut cleanly, sometimes it can be put back together OK with a compression fitting, the style intended for metal lines. I know a few tranny shops that have successfully done that.

cheers
Ed N.

Source for SC clutch hydraulic line

Source is Centric Parts, 14528 Bonelli St., Industry, CA 91746, (626) 961-5775, www.centricparts.com. Their part # is 151-61002, cost approx $62.50.
Centric is a manufacturer/supplier. You will need to buy from one of their distributors. They can provide a listing for your area. I bought one 2 weeks ago.
Steve Duba

I got a clutch line and master at napa auto parts they had it in stock.

cost was under $50 got mine three months ago. got slave for $130 a year ago with bleeding kit .

If you have the fittings, you can make a new line for about $6 in hydraulic hose and 20mins in the kitchen.

No, but you can get them from other sources. The same type of fittings are used in all camaros/firebirds from the 80s and newer, as well as some other GM vehicles.

Well mine is ok now, I just see this being a weak spot in our future of these cars. I would rather have aftermarket sources than create your own. I'm glad to see that 2 members have found them at 2 different sources. We definitely need a supplier for the long haul.

Back