cmac89,miller,j-royer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize ridicule was so palpable. The sensitive feelings seem childish, to me. LoLz @ David, this is true.

Last edited:
Done here.

Guys/Gals Duffy and I are done with all the participants in these types of threads. It was so nice and quiet that week or so that most of you could not post. I long for those quiet days again and know how to get back there again.

This is a very public warning that the Admins of this site are done with these types of postings and replies. People that fuel the fires from the sidelines will not be immune from repercussions for this type of behavior.

Quite simply many of you need to just grow up or find another site to argue and fight. This little community has kept it clean over many years and we will NOT let a few folks ruin it for everyone else.

Just stay out of posts made by people you don't like. Read and follow the rules and everyone will be a lot happier. If you cannot follow these simple requests, then it is time for you to find a new home for your unwanted behavior.

Oh and one more thing, don't email Duffy and I to tell us it is the other person's fault. We don't want to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back