PDA

View Full Version : Proposed NorCal Meet this Spring

cmill95
02-22-2008, 01:27 PM
I realize that as far as most Californians are concerned, the state pretty much ends at San Fran/Oakland area. but, can we real northern Californians have something??
even if it was something as simple as a bar&grill/restaurant meet? Sacto/Yuba City/Red bluff/Chico guys & gals help me out here. i definitely know that there are quite a few of us around. hell, I'd even settle for a parking lot meet & greet on one of those "good-guys" style car shows/ swap meets.

i really think we can do better than the occasional bay area (best that nor-cal can do) meets.

am i off on this or are we just silent and understated. we can do better IMO. we should step up and show the MID-CAL(SanFran to Fresno) and so-cal guys & gals that there are definitely mn12s and marks up here too.

post or PM me and we can DEFINITELY do something.

95CaliSC
02-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Sounds good to me. I would love to meet a few others as sick in the head as me to dump cash into these cars:D. I am in the Lincoln, CA area and would love a true northern CA event that doesn't require me to drive to the bay.
Count me in if you get something going.

Ddubb
02-23-2008, 12:08 AM
You mean there is more to California than just the Bay area ??? :eek:

From what Ive seen over the last few years, there isnt much happening in Northern California, and not much going on in Southern California either. Just a few small mini-meets here and there.

- Dan

Jim Demmitt Jr
02-23-2008, 12:35 AM
We had "BIG MEETS"

Me with the help of Kurt & Wendy Jamrus set up two "BIG MEETS" Bodega Bay meet and Rio Vista meet. Than Kurt Jamrus set up Jelly Belly factory tour the big Kart race and SC cruise meet those where all big meets with lots Nor-Cal members and TCCoA members. Kurt tried again not long ago getting you all together it seams there is no interest in a big meet cruise deals no more just breakfast meets in the Bay Area no fun in those types of get togethers

We need something new but in a car cruise deal not show or breakfast meets they get boring sitting around. Lets get off the pot guys flush it get something going positive soon I hope. I just think over time people loose intrest most of the original Nor-Cal gang have sold there SC's and moved on to differaint things

bgck7
02-24-2008, 09:43 AM
:eek:count me in, hopefully not the first weekend of the month since i have the military to attend too.

regards,
ramon

Still Crusin
03-03-2008, 12:45 AM
:eek:count me in, hopefully not the first weekend of the month since i have the military to attend too.

regards,
ramon

Hey Ramon
I've been in CA less than a year and still learning my geography here. Where's RWC?
I'm surprised there's not more going on with T-birds here. I see lots of them in CA compared to where I used to live (near Houston, TX)

Merlon
03-03-2008, 12:06 PM
RedWood City is south of san franscico.

jleopold
03-09-2008, 03:26 AM
Ya Sacto does have some big meets...

Ramon and I did a meet about 2 years ago with Kurt and we had about 10 cars ... We had the entire freeway trippin out ... nice line of SC's. I still have the pics... and we did a nice race day at RPM's in SAC... which... I'd be up for that for sure...

...well just as soon as I can get my car running... need new engine or rebuid or Demmit to help me out ...

John

(Tracy CA)

PSYANIDE
03-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Count me in, I don't care how far i have to drive to see another SC.

Merlon
03-09-2008, 09:50 PM
and i dont have my sc back yet, but i do have a 94 lx with a 94 sc bumper, and soon to have 95 gfx...

so we will see whats up...