injector o-ring/fuel rail

spetz01

I found out on the dyno in November that my number 6 injector is leaking under boost. I got them from SCP, 42#. What can I use for the o-ring? Are they all the same size, can I go to Ford and just get one?

And while I'm all the way down to the fuel rail, can I swap it out? I notice alot of you use a stainless version. Where are these coming from?

You should be able to just go to the local parts store and pick up a fuel injector o-ring kit for an SC the kit which it'll come with 12 o-rings are cheap like less than 10 bucks.

Jay

I found out on the dyno in November that my number 6 injector is leaking under boost. I got them from SCP, 42#. What can I use for the o-ring? Are they all the same size, can I go to Ford and just get one?

And while I'm all the way down to the fuel rail, can I swap it out? I notice alot of you use a stainless version. Where are these coming from?

Still need some ?

If you still need some fuel injector O-rings I have some new Ford Motorsports O-rings just shoot me an e-mail to JDR racing j.demmitt@att.net

I know the 3.8 n/a's have the chromed fuel rails, but am not sure if they would fit our cars or not.

Mine is black steel tube, so are the sleeves that fit over the injectors. There was some grey rubberlike material covering the now brown ~~~~~~ flexible (somewhat) hose that connects the two sides.

I know you really can't see the rail too much, my concern is it finally failing all together at the connections due to it's age, plus the higher fuel pressure.

Dude I have several of the "chrome" rails from sc parts motors. If you want one, stop by my place and you can have one. I cannot guarantee the flexible part but I have not looked at them just boxed them.

Back