request a part found 3 sc's in the local picknpull

TwoToneThunder

i found 3 sc's 1-1990 red 5speed black cloth interior in good shape rusted out pretty bad 89xxx miles

silver 89 auto black cloth in not the best shape but not terrible 173xxx

white 89 cougar auto grey leather in not so great shape

all have sunroofs and complete motors etc

Last edited:
do you want the console top or complete center console

there was something goofy with the ebrake handle i couldnt get it to go up to remove the console top to get at the shifter ill see what i can do

uh, i guess the whole thing, really i need everything for the 5 speed swap but i dont think you would want to shipp all that lol

i need a black knee guard for my cougar, if it's in good shape. Mine has all the clips broken off of it and it sags. :) I have a 91 LS by the way.

Thanks,
Brad

5 speed shifter knob (if in good shape or not...doesn't matter) and the hardline from the master cylinder to slave cylinder. Also the throttle cables from the 90 manual car and one 89 auto cars (I am trying to assemble a collection of all variations to see what the differences really are so perhaps I can get someone to make a replacement that would do double or triple duty for various years and manual/auto cars.)

ill be going back on saturday the 1st

sorry duffy the shift knob was gone by the time i got there

ill see if i can wiggle those cables off

seats buckets

can you take photo of the seats front and rear and can i use cougar seats in my 89 S/C thanks also prices would be nice. thank you so much.

FORDS FOR EVER.... CONGRTAS 99 FORD WINNER THIS MON IN CA.
CARL EWARDS ROSCH RACING!!!!!
MY E -MAIL ADDY IS--- imiss3432@yahoo.com

Hey Jim, I'd liked a price on a rear swaybar from one of the 89's. Would prefer it to be in at least decent shape like little to no rust, ect.

Back