5 speed parts, misc for sale

90MaroonLX

Pictures can be supplied on request for anything.

All parts are from a 1990 SC.

- 5 speed driveshaft: Has some surface rust from NE winters SOLD
- 5 speed starter SOLD
- 5 speed computer SOLD

- ABS controller SOLD
- ARC controller SOLD
- Coolant reservoir SOLD
- Washer fluid reservoir SOLD
- MAF SOLD

- Black leather SC seats: rips on bolsters, creases in leather, but they should be good for the foam and frame. Cushions only, doesn't include the seat tracks. SOLD

- Black leather fold down rear seat: in close to mint condition, does not include L brackets $100 local pickup only

- Red SC front bumper: in ok shape $40 pickup only

Last edited:
i might need some parts if you are parting it out. I can pick them up, I'm just over the boarder in NH. Hell I'll even pull them off for you. Let me know

i might need some parts if you are parting it out. I can pick them up, I'm just over the boarder in NH. Let me know

Sorry, this is just misc stuff I don't need that I have in my garage. My parts car is pretty much a shell at this point with everything else already sold off.

i'm looking for some outside-apillar trim if you still got it. Wiper cowls, door trim, stuff like that

i'm looking for some outside-apillar trim if you still got it. Wiper cowls, door trim, stuff like that

I remember checking on these for you when you asked on NEMS, and the outside trim and wiper cowl were both pretty much trash from before I got the car.

I had a buyer back out on the 5 speed tranny, so that's up for sale now as well.

I never actually drove the car since I bought it with a spun bearing for parts, but I was told by the owner that it always shifted ok. The car had 70,000 on it when I bought it.

Since I can't verify the condition of the tranny's internals, I'm selling it as is.

$150 OBO, pickup only.

I'll take the MAF and Computer if they are still available. Just reply to my PM and I will send payment via paypal.
:)

Hi.

Do you still have the Shift Boot ??...

I've seen that you already sold the tranny, but I have to ask.

Thanks a lot. :D

Back