Engine Done!

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
Well it has been a long winter and the engine is back in and running great. Still needs a tune from Dave Dalke, but that will be accomplish very soon. Ran to Nebraska and back with no issues at all.

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• P2095089.JPG
    P2095089.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 156
  • P2095091.JPG
    P2095091.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 151
  • P2095092.JPG
    P2095092.JPG
    293.8 KB · Views: 161
Well done Smitty. That certainly looks better than the photos of your old engine!! :D

cheers
Ed N.

Smitty,

I see your gettin all Ken Wagner on us with all that fancy stuff under the hood.....Looks great !

David

PS: I miss the purple ghost flames.

Speaking of which

Smitty,

I see your gettin all Ken Wagner on us with all that fancy stuff under the hood.....Looks great !

David

PS: I miss the purple ghost flames.

David,

Not going to that extent, just wanted to make it look a lot better while I had it apart and some time on my hands, so I painted and cleared most everything I could. Also added a few small bling things just so it looked as fast as it should run. LOL

Speaking of KW I now have one of his DIC installed as well.

Thanks!
Smitty

Smitty, what supercharger will you be running? The one you won in the shootout raffle a few years back? Motor looks great.

Well it has been a long winter and the engine is back in and running great. Still needs a tune from Dave Dalke, but that will be accomplish very soon. Ran to Nebraska and back with no issues at all.

Here are some pics:

Very nice, But what happened to the engine that you brought to the shootout>

yep

Smitty, what supercharger will you be running? The one you won in the shootout raffle a few years back? Motor looks great.

Still running the MPIII from a 2005, may have to donate it to the wifes car and get the MPX for myself. LOL

Smitty

Thanks

Looks great :)

And glad to see you and your wife made it home with no problems :)

-Melon

Hey it was great to see you guys even for a short time. Yeah we had no issues with either car on the way back.

See you soon!

Smitty

Complete and installed

I was looking for these when I sent the others, so I will include them now.

I actually have an engine compartment I don't mind raising the hood on!! LOL

Hope to see a lot of you in May in Dayton!!

Smitty

Attachments

• P2265110.JPG
    P2265110.JPG
    385.1 KB · Views: 56
  • P2265111.JPG
    P2265111.JPG
    385.9 KB · Views: 50
  • P2265120.JPG
    P2265120.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 39
  • P2265121.JPG