Parting 1994 SC soon ...

Ddubb

I am probably going to pick up a 1994 SC soon, it is a 5 speed - all of the 5 speed related parts are pending, but still available at the moment. The Supercharger is gone.

Everything else is up for grabs. Anybody looking for parts ??

- Dan

I could use a trunk seal and L-R roof rail weathertrips if they're extra nice.

Thanks
Doug dwyer

Doug D - Have an extra trunk seal, and a second pair of weatherstrips for above the drip rail - long pieces, so shipping would probably be more expensive than the pieces.

Roccorock - yes, I will have a full driver's door and hinges .. Oceanside is close, so that would be easy to pick up or drop off. Door is Black.
I may need the GFX piece for the bottom though .. but if you need it I can let it go.

89XR7 - It should have a windage tray .. I think the HG's are blown, so I will probably part the motor out also. I dont know if the oil dipstick tube is necessary for the windage tray swap .. so they may go together or seperate ... these pieces will take longer to get to.

- Dan

I'm interested in the plastic dash bezel that surrounds the stereo, climate control, etc. It needs to be pretty much perfect though (no scratches, scrapes, or broken tabs)

I'm interested in the plastic dash bezel that surrounds the stereo, climate control, etc. It needs to be pretty much perfect though (no scratches, scrapes, or broken tabs)

Sorry, this piece is missing from the car .. along with the VMM. I dont think I have any in that good condition .. just a few that are really beat.

- Dan

If you do tear into the engine how much for the crank and rods? Machinist just told me today that my crank is no good. Zip is 97124. Thanks.

Back