Realy #17

Micahdogg

I tried finding this under the hood by look at the in the corner. Even following the skematics it said #17 should be "located by internal harness directly across from headlight and PFE transducer." I checked everywhere and couldn't find it. I did stumble across the other ones, but didn't catch #17. Any help is appreciated because I lost all function and as you know, any driving at night or in cold temperatures is a big no no until it gets replaced.

Micah

edit: Apparetnly I cant link the page from Hanes manual.

I tried finding this under the hood by look at the in the corner. Even following the skematics it said #17 should be "located by internal harness directly across from headlight and PFE transducer." I checked everywhere and couldn't find it. I did stumble across the other ones, but didn't catch #17. Any help is appreciated because I lost all function and as you know, any driving at night or in cold temperatures is a big no no until it gets replaced.

Micah

edit: Apparetnly I cant link the page from Hanes manual.

Relay?

So what is Realy #17 for anyway?

OH sorry guys. Meant to post this in technical as it has to do with the electrical system. And thanks for the advice...keep it coming.

Back