PDA

View Full Version : complete 3.73 trac-loc pumpkin from 91 sc

kwikcoupe
02-28-2008, 09:54 PM
I bought my supercoupe from a co worker who said the speedo was off and that the 1st owner had changed out the rear to a better ratio. After trying to figure out why my speedo was off so far even after replacing the drive gear I decided it was time to change the rear ratio myself for something a little more useable. I can tell you that unless your racing, a 3.73 rear gear in a 5 speed is insane. Like a 10 mph redline in 1st gear insane.

Ive read that alot of the auto cars want the 3.73 ratio so I guess these are for you. Ive confimed them to be a trac loc and they have Id guess about 60k miles on them. I never beat the car but do like to play around with the throttle on the freeway. i guess this means I go fast not launch hard.

If your interested let me know. Im not sure what to ask so Ill say 125 plus shipping from marysville, washington 98270. Thanks for looking and if it doesnt sell on here in a week or so check ebay.

white97lx
02-28-2008, 10:05 PM
you have a PM

Mikessupercoupe
02-29-2008, 09:33 AM
you have pm

Mike

Jovez
02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
I bought my supercoupe from a co worker who said the speedo was off and that the 1st owner had changed out the rear to a better ratio. After trying to figure out why my speedo was off so far even after replacing the drive gear I decided it was time to change the rear ratio myself for something a little more useable. I can tell you that unless your racing, a 3.73 rear gear in a 5 speed is insane. Like a 10 mph redline in 1st gear insane.

Ive read that alot of the auto cars want the 3.73 ratio so I guess these are for you. Ive confimed them to be a trac loc and they have Id guess about 60k miles on them. I never beat the car but do like to play around with the throttle on the freeway. i guess this means I go fast not launch hard.

If your interested let me know. Im not sure what to ask so Ill say 125 plus shipping from marysville, washington 98270. Thanks for looking and if it doesnt sell on here in a week or so check ebay.

Let me know the shipping costs to Zip of 87701.

traveler
02-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Can you calculate shipping to 67357?

kwikcoupe
03-01-2008, 12:36 AM
WOW, next time Ill sell it like an ebay auction. payment went through this morning. Sold to white97lx. Thanks for the interest though guys. Mike