SC head price?

How much should used sc heads cost?

Depends where you buy them - youre looking for used - straight off a car unknown condition, or known good condition, or with a valve job, etc ??

Typical Junkyard price, maybe $20-40 each.

- Dan

When getting a rebuilt head you need to MAK SURE its an sc head your gettingback and not a standard 3.8 one. The sc heads have SC marked on them

When getting a rebuilt head you need to MAK SURE its an sc head your gettingback and not a standard 3.8 one. The sc heads have SC marked on them

When i bought my sc it had bad heads on it. When i tore the motor down the car had standard 3.8 heads. They were totally distroyed. Very important that you get the right ones

I bought these awhile back off ebay for $200 shipped. NOS SC heads in the box. I'm keeping them on the shelf in case they are needed. When I have to find a set local to Central Florida they were $200 a set out of a yard. Not many around here...

Attachments

• sc heads.JPG
    sc heads.JPG
    328.8 KB · Views: 59
When i bought my sc it had bad heads on it. When i tore the motor down the car had standard 3.8 heads. They were totally distroyed. Very important that you get the right ones

What's different about them, I thought the only thing that was known for sure was that they had smaller coolant passages.

I bought these awhile back off ebay for $200 shipped. NOS SC heads in the box. I'm keeping them on the shelf in case they are needed. When I have to find a set local to Central Florida they were $200 a set out of a yard. Not many around here...

Man I wish I would have found that deal.

Jay

Those are purdy.

Back