PDA

View Full Version : looking for front wheel bearings

SCtrevor
03-05-2008, 01:58 AM
i am looking for front wheel bearings for my car i need abs front wheel hubs for a 89 thunderbird sc, i have converted mine to mustang bolt pattern, and are wanting to change back to stock tires and rims, but i threw out my old ones, let me know if you have a set, or even one, you can get a hold of me at 307-761-1832 my name is trevor, thanks

Randall Burnett
03-05-2008, 06:11 AM
I have a pair available. Tried to PM you but your box is full.

Send me an e-mail with your zip code and I will get you a price.

Thanks,
Randall

XR7
03-05-2008, 03:52 PM
I thought these were a one time use.. once you removed them.. the sealed bearings were going to fail quickly after putting back on...

I am not 100% certain, but I thought I read something on that in the service manual...

Dahoopd
03-05-2008, 06:52 PM
I thought these were a one time use.. once you removed them.. the sealed bearings were going to fail quickly after putting back on...

I am not 100% certain, but I thought I read something on that in the service manual...

As far as I know thats the hub retainer nut. Its a crush nut

i am looking for front wheel bearings for my car i need abs front wheel hubs for a 89 thunderbird sc, i have converted mine to mustang bolt pattern, and are wanting to change back to stock tires and rims, but i threw out my old ones, let me know if you have a set, or even one, you can get a hold of me at 307-761-1832 my name is trevor, thanks

Tried to pm you, I have 2 from my 93.