18" cobra r's

BrentSC

if anyone is interested, i have posted afew times on sccoa, i have some mint cond, 18"x9 chrome cobra r rims (5x4.25) that i spent more than 2000$ ordering them to canada and getting them balanced mounted with hankook ventus 245/40/18 tires for my SC. they have about 95% tread left. i am selling them for 1400 obo. i am located in canada BC. if anyone wants pics or more information u can PM me, i have lots of good pics of the tread to show how new they look. and some good shots of the rims. thanks guys.

brent

hey im wondering, i have been trying to sell these rims for quite awhile do you guys think the price is to high??? im serious i got these for just over $2000 including tires and balancing. i think it might have been the fact that buying rims and tires in canada costs more than the states. i need these gone soon because i need to buy insurance for my SC. i will take 1300 for them and if anyone wants pics i would be glad to send some. thanks guys

brent

Interested

I'm interested too if they are still available, but need some pictures too. My front two tires on my SC need replacing because of belts showing and bad alignment, so I would rather buy rims and tires together. Let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

I really need these rims gone~!!!!!!!!!!

i will sell these rims for $1200 i really really need them gone im going to buy a dirtbike, thanks guys

brent

Back