Hey Bill...what's the verdict?

SuperCoupe

Bill
I'd like to know what was discussed at the Nationals. It's been close to a week since you guys have been back, and nobody's said a word. I'm SURE I'm not the only one who would like to know what's going to happen, or for that matter, what's not going to happen.
Someone has suggested elections at the National meets, which obviously would be extremely hard if not impossible. I live in RI, and there are members all over the country, and beyond, so to think everyone could show up at a meet in the middle of the country is a little unrealistic IMHO.
Anyway getting back to my question, could you, George, Ron, or Dick enlighten us as to what went down? Did anyone record "minutes" of this meeting to post? Even though I am very willing to help, and look forward to improving the SCCoA, I must say I have lost a lot of optimism. I just hope I'm wrong, and that my feelings are unfounded.
I still hope to hold an AOL IM "chat" this Sunday September 8th at 1pm EST. I will start another thread on this subject, but while I'm here, do any of you guys think you can make it?
Thanks,
-Jeff
:confused:

Back