60lb injector question

blownbird2

hey guys. in the next few week i gunna get my hands on some 60lber's
i already have 42lbs and the matching sampling tube. with 60's what sampling tube do i use or do i have the change my maf?

hey guys. in the next few week i gunna get my hands on some 60lber's
i already have 42lbs and the matching sampling tube. with 60's what sampling tube do i use or do i have the change my maf?

I have a green tube in my 76 C&L MAF My understanding is that tube is for 50 lb injectors and the tuner has to make allowances for that. A 60 lb sample tube is not available for the C&L

Ken

if its gunna be a big deal i just go smaller cause there's no one around here i just dyno tuning it . does anybody know where i can get injectors and a sampling tube bigger then 42's?

if its gunna be a big deal i just go smaller cause there's no one around here i just dyno tuning it . does anybody know where i can get injectors and a sampling tube bigger then 42's?

Buy a green tube if you have a C&L MAF and 50 lb injectors which will allow the car to stil run but you cant avoid the tune. The further you get from the factory equipment the more a tune is needed. I dont mean tweaking a TB or plugs. You need a chip that can reprogram the EEC and some one to burn a program that will allow all the mods to work as they should. Otherwise you are just wasting your time.

Ken

I've got my car running like a champ with just some datalogging and a wideband. The dyno is to finalize the tune to get optimal horsies and torque.

yes i have the 255 pump and a ajus. regulator
well i see alot of people using them and worst comes to worst if i dont use them to there full ability at least i have them for future upgrades. id father have to much then to little.
how much power could i make with the 42's?

Back