Switches and a module

jmoore1540

I need two functioning door latch light switches and one functioning Integrated Control Module. Please advise cost including shipping to 23669, Hampton, Va. Thanks.

Last edited:
...are you referring to the door switches that trigger the red "door' light in the instrument cluster or is the "door ajar" switch located elsewhere on the 94-95's?As for the IRCM,Nickleman60 [Keith] has an early model one don't know if they are the same as the later model...........
z

1. birds4us told me I need to clean/replace the door latch switches that cause the door ajar light to come on. Also, my lower door hinges require a rebuild.

2. I have blown an ABS pump fuse and wish to replace the pump and relay that is under the battery case.

3. Dave Dalke, SCCOA, told me, as well as J. Miller, ECCTC, that I need to change the Integrated Control Module. #s 1 & 3 will, hopefully, repair the problem of my illumination package being on all the time unless I remove the fuse that powers it.

Therefore, I am looking for the parts.

Big E, please contact me at jmoore1540@msn.com with your phone number when you return and get settled back in and I will call you.

Thanks to both of you for your replies.

Last edited:
Back