3 angle heads, stock superchargerer assembly

thunderbirdsc5

I got a set of heads with a 3 angle valve job, a stock complete supercharger assembly and many many misc. parts (used to have 3 scs and tore 2 completely down b4 i scraped them). its been about 5 years since ive played with these cars and i really dont know what the parts go for. I know i need to get about 300 for heads and about the same for the supercharger, but im willing to consider any offer.

The heads i had done in 2001 when i blew my hg's. they got about 5k miles on them b4 i wrecked the car. Then i took the motor out and put in my black sc and got about 6k miles b4 the bottom end got a knock. The car never over heated, as soon as the bottom ends started to knock i shut car off and riped the motor down once i got the car towed home. I then took complete motor out of my 90 parts car and put complete engine in car(so that i could sell car b4 i moved to Florida). Heads are still good and they look like the day i put them on the motor. They have been sittin in my garage here in PA for about 5 years now.

The super charger came off of a 90sc that i bought as a parts car (had r title). The car only had 80k miles on it. Supercharger is in good shape, i pull the super charger assembly's off in one part so its still all 1pc, ic and all.

Like i said there are many misc parts laying around in my shed. If u let me know what u need ill be willing to check and c if i got it.

As we all know these parts are big and kinda heavy so i would perfer not to have to ship. If needed i will be willing to ship but i want u to be aware that shipping might be as exspensive as the parts themselves. If u know cheaper shipping methods then ups let me know.

I am located about 45 mins east of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania if u want to look into shippin. be aware that there are goin to be cost in packaging the part also.(which i will do myself to try to keep cost down for you)

thanks
jesse

....Ill be in Freeland PA Monday around 1pm to pick up a SC and would buy these heads off you......But then I mapquest the distance...Yuck 4hrs away and 254 miles.....

Good price on those heads....Machine work alone has to be $200-300..

Maybe another time soon if they are still around....My cousin was working in Pitt two weeks ago and we are usually in PA alot...

Good Luck

F1

Yeah ive never even heard of freeland pa so i know its not close!

I know i paid almost $800 to have the heads done. I believe that i had more then 3 angle valve job done, but i cant recall what all was done so i just listed what i can remember about them. anyhow let me know if ur back in town and want them im sure they will still be around.

Back