WTB: 93 Grey Interior Pieces

getblown

I am understanding through conversations that I have the limited 93 production year only gray interior in my SC. Well, the glove box lock ended up breaking and if you know so, there isnt another way to get it open, that I found. So I had to forcibly find a way into the glove box and now I have no glove box, I need a grey glove box and bottom trim piece in this 93 Gray color.

I have looked at other gray interiors and have come close, but nothing is close enough for me. Any help?

jOe

Am I right that this is a 93 only color int.? Does anybody know what I'm talking about, because I'm wondering if I know myself.:confused:

jOe

glove box dyeing

i have had great success in dyeing plastic parts to match or uou can look in the yellow pages or conact a reputable body shop and they can point you in the right direction if you are not comfortable doing it

we have dyed most of the interior of a 61 tbird convrt with great success

65t

i have a 93 sc with grey 92 and 93 lx is the same dash. if you try to paint one vinal reson paint is very hard to match you may have to paint the whole dash to get that kind of match or just switch the whole thing.

I only have big dollar parts. New Never installed 95 SC bumper cover, complete 5speed swap assembly with rebuilt trans.

What price were you thinking?

jOe

how much for the 5 speed? do u want just the box or the hole dash? need anything else?

I just need the box. Thats why I have nothing to trade and I dont want to sell the trans, its going in my car late August.

jOe

ttt, sorry guys, still looking. No luck, something to match the interior code.

P6

I need a drivers visor, glove box and the middle trim peice in the dash on the pass side.

jOe

Back