Future meet????

Moneymaker

Whats up all? I think I have a bunch of people from the TCCoA talked into going to silver dollar raceway on the 11th of Oct. I guess we could have us a little SC-LX battle. A few have comfirmed and will be there. So if you're interested leave a post or email me @ rotorhead100@hotmail.com

I'll go. I ran at Atlanta Dragway tonight and had a great time. Ran a best time of 13.675 @ 101.81. Check out my post on the non-technical forum. Only other T-Bird there racing was an 88 looking ProStock.

Mike

WOW great times man. I went to the drags last night as well, just to watch. Were no Tbirds, tons of rice, some nice but slow stangs, a Z06, Viper GTS, Lightning, and a convertable mid 60's Impala that looks like it was just pulled out of the back 40 of some trailer park, but it went 6.18 in the 1/8.

Anyways, I will have to try hard to attend, see what the it'll run in the 1/4 and meet all the TCCoA guys.

Well, all here's a little update. Sounds like the TCCoA folk are down and some are even good with the date. One of these guys supposedly has slung a early 70's 4bbl 351 out of a Gt Mustang in his stuff, that should be interesting to see. Sarah said she would go if we could get a turnout. But other than that, it's looking pretty good. If you have any other suggestions for dates and times to meet, please let me know. Leave a post or email at rotorhead100@hotmail.com

The 11th is a Friday. Should it not be the 12th? Has it been verified that there will be racing that day that we can enter?

Friday is a test and tune session. I don't think we can race saturday, I believe it is national F-body assoc. weekend but I'll check. Let me know if friday is no good. I'll talk tot he people @ silver dollar and see what they can do for us if we can get enough people together.

Back