Fred Holzhauer Match Race at Bakersfield August 24th?

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

Fred Holzhauer Match Race at Bakersfield August 24th?

Fred have you tested your new motor yet?
I am almost ready to put the hammer down on my new BJ1 going to be testing soon.them Southern Calif boy's have a race at Bakersfield August 24th how about a match race there? it will bring more people there to see us go head to head on a heads up match race what do you say? I am going to set the track speed and ET record there for SC's

Re: Fred Holzhauer Match Race at Bakersfield August 24th?

Just got word he is still working on it and wont be ready
I know it takes lot's of time to build a High Horsepower motor and get it ready and tested best of luck to him

well as long as you actually run the car this time, not like the last 20 plus times or whatever. I'm sure you kept count, last time was December, September, anywhere in between etc etc. So this is a final date you have now, are you 100% sure(well at least 10% anyways)?

LOL!
Jim, I'd be willing to believe Fred would rather retain the mystery status of the capabilities of the 4.3!

If not, I'd love to wager on that one! LOL!

When is your engine going to be complete?

I MEAN, Definitely complete?

{edit} SKIP

If luck is with me, the mechanically revised Blues Z will debut at Carlisle. But until it's running, I won't be scheduling any match races. It's in pieces right now. Hope your engine meets your expectations, Jim. What's special about Aug 24th ?

{edit}

Ahhh - The SoCal meet ? Mr. Shelton will give you a decent run for the record, I think. He's in practice and has been adding lotsa goodies to his ride this last winter.

Real SC's run 12's at milehigh (put down the tools and back away! - slowly!)

Yo Jim...
You are going to have to settle up with the SOCAL clan according to your own wishes...one-at-a-time.
You've got to go through MiKe,Lance, Robert, TBK and me before you can take on The Man (Shelton).
so don't worry about Fred or Pro Street Rich and concentrate on the Clan from So Cal.
I think Shelton has returned his SC to the "bone stock" condition.
We will give you all you are looking for in terms of a race Big Daddy!

Time WARP

Good evening, this is Tom Brokaw Jr. and thank you for tuning in to MSNBC. The date today is April 1, 2062. Tonight's top stories:

Osama Bin Laden has been found cryogenically frozen in the mountains of Afghanistan. Search and rescue team members were shocked at the discovery, reports indicate "DEATH TO AMERICAN" embroidered across the top of his pink thong.

In other news, millions of Americans have recently been reporting cases of airborne Sea Monkeys. Sources indicate that these Sea Monkeys have been spontaneously propelled from the posterior of millions of Americans. Experts say they fully expect to witness the freezing over of hell within hours.

Lastly, we are excited to bring you news of Jim Demmitt, Jr. Many Americans recognize him as "California's Quickest & Fastest King of Speed and ET". Today we are proud to announce that Jim has successfully piloted his beautiful SC to a personal record ET of 13.087.

This is Tom Brokaw Jr. reporting to you live from the mountains of Houndogistan. Thank-you and goodnight!

Re: Time WARP

C'mon guys...I asked him if he was secretly test and tuning to optimize that bad boy. I recall that he was awaiting some parts back in October or so.
I gotta believe he's gonna run here shortly.

You show 'em Jim. Although you will have to relinquish your sig. after we run all over you at Bakersfield. Especially, if you don't show with the SC.

Re: Time WARP

Why is it so important to be the fastest?

I want to be like Evanoff... the richest!

Won't Fred be real busy being the VP of the TBSCEC on August 24th.

ARMY OF ONE will be there

Don't worry gang I will be at Bakersfield the 24th with the SC and will race John Shelton first off.than the rest of you SCCoSC will feel the sting of this monster and as soon as Fred is ready we will Match race.Coy Miller is my main target first and an 11 second run without NOS just raw Bob Johnson Horsepower so SCCoSC bring your best your gona need all you got :)

Army required at high elevation

Can't wait to see your car run. But it's no damn challenge running at Sac or Bakerfield. If your car has any nutz at all, you will kill all the vettes and vipers up here in Denver (I did, and that's old news) and trust me, there's a "tiny" bit more traction at launch, so you get a "decent" short time, which these things desperately need. Nope - it's not gonna be a record time, but I need help setting these guys straight. Bring it. Or I'll have to prove the point all by myself. Then it would be me, and not the SC.

Jim & Fred ARMY

Fred I would love to bring it to Denver and run with you and take out those vipers and Vettes
That would be neat SC ARMY of two I will see if I can get up there after Bakersfield never ben there before
Cant wait to see yours run hope every thing goes together nicely for you it was nice seeing you at Vegas

Re: Jim & Fred ARMY

Jim, if you are planning on going to Denver after your run of Augest 24th, you better pack your snow clothes,or go the very next day. I have been to the mile high city and winter does come early there. Fear not thou, the view is some of the best in the world. That has to be the reason that guys like Fred who love cars stay. I spent a summer up in the San Jaun's near Silverton, and it was great. So if you are planning on going maybe you should start packing now. Good luck to you and Fred,you keep up the good work on those Yuppie cars that are everywhere up there.....Rich

dangit ron u forgot to mention me in there in the list of peole he is gonna have to run, remember the 250 shot and the m112 we were talkign about??? that and my conversion to a 6 speed should be able to kick jims but :lol:

who will win between jim and fred??? c'mon i got a better question for you guys,

if a lesbian and a transexual dance, who leads?

al

Well, if it's the "male" side of the lesbian....then she (errr....he?) would.

What?

Sorry Al.
Jim has a really long list now. He added Coy yesterday to his list of grudge matches.
Why would Fred run Jim when he is going to get by the SCCoSC?
He is doing what he does best at this point...talkin' smack.

Re: What?

Rich, you're right about the yuppie cars up here! I spanked a brand new BMW on the way to Fred's this past weekend. I helped him with the 4.3 transplant all weekend.

A lot of naturally aspirated cars really suffer up here, but since my new hi-po Dr. Fred engine, I can really kill a lot of cars that I otherwise could not at sea-level.

So yea, my car is a little slower than it would be at sea-level, but everyone without a blower or turbo is a LOT slower...

J-

Ron get my trophy polished good

I am going to do some Southern Calif cooking :) wait until I test this monster at Sac-raceway
Than you will know what numbers you will have to beat
The Silver Bullet ARMY of One coming for all you so bring your best and my trophy all polished up :) :)

Re: Ron get my trophy polished good

Jim:

Are you ever going to get that car running ? Between now and August you should be able to build several motors. Wasn't it about 6 months ago that you only needed the BHJ dampener to complete your car ?

Me thinks you have been testing already and can't make the numbers you want. The only part that would take that long to get is a custom made stroker crank.

David

Back