SCP under drive pulleys

BirdofPrey97

Trying to remember when I bought these. Been several years ago. I put about 3k miles on them.

They are blue. Crank, Water pump and Alternator pullies. Crank is alum, other 2 are steel.

$125 plus shipping OBO.

Paypal or MO. Paypal please add 3%.

SOLD

Last edited:
Alright was able to get them off the car tonight. Just did a quick wipe down on them.

Now, need to get busy and do my safety meeting for work in the morning. :D

Come on. Someone can use these. I have no negative feed back as a buyer or seller. Can ask others I have sold too my products are what they are said to be and work perfectly!!:D

Trying to remember when I bought these. Been several years ago. I put about 3k miles on them.

They are blue. Crank, Water pump and Alternator pullies. Crank is alum, other 2 are steel.

$125 plus shipping OBO.

Paypal or MO. Paypal please add 3%.

What size under drive are these? I am looking primarily for the aluminum crankshaft pulley for my 90SC - since I am replacing thre harmonic balancer anyway. Since the motor is still mostly stock I don't think I can go to a 10% pulley.

What size under drive are these? I am looking primarily for the aluminum crankshaft pulley for my 90SC - since I am replacing thre harmonic balancer anyway. Since the motor is still mostly stock I don't think I can go to a 10% pulley.

Sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Back