PDA

View Full Version : SC on Vacation!

Gregthespy
03-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Well I took off to the Keys again for a nice vacation and took some pics of the SC as well. It was a nice long vacation from the 1st of march till the 11th. I spent most of the time in the keys and decided to wash up the bird and take it on a drive and got a few pics of her just North of the 7 mile bridge.
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/gregroll/P1010031.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/gregroll/P1010038.jpg

Then after treating hre nice and letting her sunbathe in the Keys I headed North to Big Cypress Indian reserve out in the middle of the everglades for a 4 day music festival which left her wet and covered in mud, dirt and hippy-smell although I had a blast she's glad to be home and is awaiting her much deserved bath!;)
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/gregroll/DSC00320.jpg

SuperChicken89
03-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Sounds like you and the SC had a fun time. What was the music festival you attended in the Glades? Some hippy music or something good:D

I've got to do some training down in Key West here soon. I'm looking forward to getting back down there.

Bryan

Gregthespy
03-12-2008, 10:04 PM
What was the music festival you attended in the Glades?
Langerado!!! It was 85+ bands, some of the headliners were The Beastie boys, 311, REM, Ani DiFranco, Les Claypool of Primus, Blind Melon, The Wailers and a ton of other bands. It was my first multi-day music festival and was definately one of thoes life experiences you must have!

Oh yeah Bryan, I saw 11 GT-Hs in the Keys 10 convertables and one hard top. I was keeping track!;)

Flip
03-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Looks nice, have to get back to my hometown sometime soon. :D:D

SuperChicken89
03-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Langerado!!! It was 85+ bands, some of the headliners were The Beastie boys, 311, REM, Ani DiFranco, Les Claypool of Primus, Blind Melon, The Wailers and a ton of other bands. It was my first multi-day music festival and was definately one of thoes life experiences you must have!

Oh yeah Bryan, I saw 11 GT-Hs in the Keys 10 convertables and one hard top. I was keeping track!;)

Sounds like you had fun! REM is still around? I would really like to see Les Claypool one day. His/Primus's music is great. I just recently heard that Blind Melon was back together. How did they sound without Shannon Hoon?

The Keys are prime GT-H vert climate. I've read of many people renting them out of MIA to go to Key West.

Bryan

onequiksc
03-13-2008, 04:37 PM
What Greg...no Pat Boone? :P

(Greg's asking who the hell Pat Boone is right now...)

Nice setting for the car. Good pics.

Sounds like a great time, we all need more of that kind of stuff. I'm working on it! :)

the-big-e
03-13-2008, 10:22 PM
I've read of many people renting them out of MIA to go to Key West.

I was planning on doing that during my spring break......

I'll just have to settle for fishing out of Clearwater and will be visiting Rick on Friday.....

SuperChicken89
03-14-2008, 10:42 AM
I'll just have to settle for fishing out of Clearwater and will be visiting Rick on Friday.....

Ed, Please let us know how Rick and his family are doing.

Bryan