Dues

Still waiting for mine to clear Pap, submitted through Paypal many weeks ago. happy waiting!

over 2 months now!

Sent in Jan.16th by paypal and still waiting patiently:eek:
Can you please remove my 89 cougar XR7 member page since I no longer have that car, move the 90 Thunderbird SC 5-Speed into the 89 Category cause its an 89 not 90, not trying to bump heads, its just that everytime I try to update the Thunderbird member page the same thing goes on the cougar page too, its like they are linked together?Thanks guys!!!!!

Tom C. Downs

Last edited:
Tom, up to date info on dues processed is always in this thread:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

Your dates have been processed, so we may not have been able to match your PayPal email to your user email. Please email me privately at my email below with your board name, PayPal email and boad registered email address and I'll get your dues processed.

I looked at your account and you have full membership access privileges, so I am not sure what you are waiting for. As stated in the thread above, I am behind on sending acknowledgements, but have been processing memberships. If you are just waiting on that email, it should come soon or will get caught in spam. You are up to date, except for member pages.

Thanks George!

Thanks for the heads up George! I didn't think it was updated since the member page still had the expired date on it:D.

Email sent to you with my info you had ask for ok.
Thanks again!

Tom

I don't think something worked right. If you look under say my user name you'd see Member Page link, but Pap doesn't have that.

Frit

I know that when I signed up, it wasn't there at first. Then I just forgot about it. I was reminded in this post and then looked at my name and saw it there. It only took me 8 months to find it :p

so when i get a member page, what do i do with it,what is it for and what does it do???

It just allows you to list what year car you have, everything you've done to it and future plans for your car plus pictures of your car for everyone to see. You can do everything instantly except the pictures have to be sent in to sccoaguys.com for approval and they'll post them.

Back