So-Cal time to come out of the dark garage

Hey So-Cal

Where have you gone? John Shelton, Ron SC, bring them SC's out of that dark garage its been way to long. So-Cal how can we bring you back to life once again?

Last edited:
What would it take? LOL

Hi Jimmie,

I heard the rumblings that you had that beast up there busting things up a bit.

We have spent way too much money on RonzSC.
Now after all the tires, u-joint, rebuilding the front end, new electronic shocks all the way around, new brakes, DIS, new hot coil, plugs, Alum. radiator, water pump, taking the blower off and replacing the valve cover gaskets, IAC, new cam sensor, crank sensor, new Motorcraft battery, new BFG's , had the master cylinder sent to be overhauled (ouch),
and more coolant and other fluids than you care to count.
IS this ehnough of a rant ? So what do I have ? Well, the SC is a bucking bronco with a screeching A/C pulley. Yes, I should have cleaned and washed the old TB and looked at the TPI,

The only things from me breaking into the 10's is a new set of chrome fluton rods and a bored and honed pitman thruster housing.

Anyone want a almost new SC, all new parts...except for the chroming of the fluton rods?

So Jim, what will it taike for me? Did I mention the 10's that I was referring to was the thousands of dollars on this current rebuild?

Be cool Jimmie.
Ronnie Garcia-Ronzsc

yeah Id take on Jim but my flux capaciter is leaking and I dont want to finish 1/4 mile in a different decade so ill have to just go after the slowest et title

I was certainly kidding about the fluton rods and was not kidding about the rest of the components I've put on this SC.

Manny, the last time we ran the Seattle to Tijuana run you blamed the flux capacitor. How about you and Jimmie and me doing the Boardwalk to Go run and you can have the shoe-that's MOnopoly jargon.
Of course, just pulling your leg.

Hi Jimmie,

I heard the rumblings that you had that beast up there busting things up a bit.

Ron

Its nice to see your post the last Bakersfeild meet its been a long time miss them fun times. The "Silver Bullet" we been thundering into the record books got the first 3.8V6 M90 IRS Super Coupe into the 9's with a record run of 9.989et than pushed it up to 9.747et. We are knocking on the door of the next milestone the next big berrior. Lots of time and money and resorces in this effort

You herd anything for John Shelton?

Well Jimmy...

John and I speai now and then. We don't talk much about SC'in mostly just getting caught-up and uup-to-date. Mike (35th SC) is the guy that is more aware of the SC and Shelton connection.
I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't crowding the high 8's by now. He had mentioned that he was thinking about removing the entire brake system to get rid of weight on the car. Of course we were all kidding around.

well I'd love to race but my Pratt & Whitney Jet Turbine is not functioning properly, the afterburner is engaging far too quickly and I am running short on bluefuel :(

and to top it off, the Flux Capacitor's gone out, I need new muffler bearings, I am all out of blinker fluid and need fresh elbow grease.

-Ghost

Back