JunkYard 15 Tbirds etc 89-96 NY 14504

f1rocco

All LXz no SC motors but mostly all pretty good exteriors and interiors etc..4 or 5 Cougars..A couple Mark V3z as well..1 TC..Lower turbo left Plentium gone...Hood still there..

I dont believe I need many parts there......And at the pace these yards are crushing...Well if your a local might want to take a peek....

Place is called

J&J Junkyard.....

Cash only....U pull it...No torches rule....I dont work there....Just sharin some wealth...Ill be there Friday or Saturday..Ill take some pics and attach a link........

They are located in

Manchester NY 14504...

5 minutes from the thruway exit...1/2 mile south on County road #7 off of RTE96......

Nothing special though I wouldnt travel to far to get there......Prices are pretty decent....No set price...Remove what you want and work a deal with the Lead man Ron...

Enjoy

Last edited:
Generally if you tell them to give you a call when they get an SC in they will....

93 markVIII once peice driveshafts are in high demand for teh 4.6 bird guys and can be made to fit an sc

Also the markviii rear irs pumpkins are aluminum..Unsure which have posi but thhey can be used as well..

Ahh rear Mark VIII lower control arms are aluminum as well....If you get those youll need the bolts too...

Just stuff that can be used or sold...

Back